Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Do you like this story?
RING OF KERRY GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
Portugal Golf Holiday Competition
Saturday 24th September 2011
PLAY OFF FINAL
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->3 Nights 4 Star Accommodation
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->2 Rounds of golf (Old & Victoria Courses)
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->
and Golf Transfers Return Airport
<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Return Flights -
– Faro Airports Cork
- The final competition is based upon a stableford scoring system, with the best two stableford scores from each hole being recorded.
- Each of the 9 teams shall be split up, with three draws taking place at midday.
- First tee time is scheduled for 12:30pm.
- Each player must return his scorecard correctly completed as per R&A rules otherwise they will be disqualified.
- There will be no concessions for teams reduced in numbers for what ever reason.
- The competition shall be played from the white tees.
- Course & Play Rulings of the day are to be used.
- Any ruling dispute during the round must be resolved between the 3 golfers playing during that particular game.
- Players are permitted to use either caddies or buggies, however will not be allowed to bring ball spotters for the course.
- No mobile phones are permitted during play. Any contact between team members during play and/or the disclosing of scoring patterns during play, will result in instant disqualification.
- In the event of a tie, count back from the best scorecard shall be recorded.
This post was written by: Local Golf News
Local Golf News is part of the Kaddyshack Golf Group. Follow us on Twitter